I came across this belly on Flickr earlier this month, and I’m enamored. I have no idea who this person is, how many babies are inside that tight skin, or what her birth experience was like. But I know that I love her stretch marks, her veins, her belly button, and her little one’s foot…or elbow, or knee, or whatever that is. I don’t have any humor, analysis, or commentary here–just an intense, beautiful belly to enjoy & appreciate.
CUNTastic is…...a blog and zine exploring all things cunt. it's part personal, part educational, and all political.
CUNTastic on Facebook
- Abortion Activism Birth Birth Activism Birth Stories Book Reviews Breastfeeding Call for Submissions Domestic Violence Doula Fatherhood Feminism Feminist Art Film Project: No Abortion Without Access Film Reviews Full Spectrum Doula Work Gender Homebirth Marriage Menstruation Midwifery Oppression Placenta Medicine Pregnancy Queer & Transgender Activism Radical Parenting Reproductive Health Reviews Uncategorized Zine
- Double Placentas
- Vaginal Insertion + My Assumptions = Shoddy Support
- Which placenta cake takes the cake?
- Birth Pools Seized by FDA in Portland, OR
- Scalpel + Vagina = A Painful Week
- We Are Not All Women: Midwives, Doulas & the Gender of Birth Work
- About Full Spectrum Doula Support
- Breastfeeding Art
- Birth Story: A Home Birth at the Hospital
- The homebirth witch hunts have finally hit home. Please support Marlene Bergman, RM.
whip em out
share your experience